Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Its been quite a while since my last post and since christmas is just around the corner, I'd like to thank and apologize to the people who I've been with this year.

I would like to start of with my Social Eyes Family. Its been a fruitful year for us, this was a year of friendship, extremely happy moments, there were challenges but we were able to face it and I'm happy to say, I learned a lot from it.

Thank you for being with me and sticking with me through the roughest times of my life. I super love you guys for that. I apologize if I've hurt you in many ways. I'm sorry if I made taklesa and maldita comments. This is who I am and I thank you for accepting who Dave is. Thank you for continously inspiring me every week.
I'd like to thank next my family, for being so understanding. I don't go to ParaƱaque every so often probably because of a few conflicts. I might not be able to help just like how my brothers and sister help my family but God knows how I love you guys especially Mama and my pamangkins and how much willing to help but there are factors that prevent me from doing so. I know, it may sound an excuse and I don't know how to explain it... maybe in the future.

I'd like to thank my team, for making my every day a happy day. Trying to make each day less stressfull. I love you guys.
Lastly, I'd like to say sincerely from the bottom of my heart, I love you bambam. Thank you for taking care of me the past 2 years. Ours may not be a perfect relationship, but you know in my heart and I know in your heart that there will be no other person in my life but you. You will be the only Angel who'll take care of me when I'm sick, make me happy when I'm sad and I promise to do the same thing to you so long as we're together. Mahal na mahal kita. Sorry for some short comings and thank you for making each day of my life complete.

... and to those people I missed to thank... you know who you are... thank you and I wish all of you happiness.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!




No comments: