Friday, April 3, 2009

Its game time... I need to be back in the ball game.

The past several days were super tough. It was one of the darkest moments of my life, I was not strong enough to withstand the adverse condition of time... and believe me.... for someone not used in being single... you wouldn't want to be in the same spot I am in. 

I hope everything turns out fine.

I would like to thank the people who stood beside not thinking if I was right or wrong, who made me realize my mistakes and made my better half and I feel that we are meant for each other and that this is just one of the rough moments of our partnership.

A million thanks to you guys. I love you

In roughly 4 days, I will be entering the 1st year of my 30's. What is in store for me? I don't know. I'd like to be wise on what I wish for. So if I had 1 wish, I'd like to multiply that 1 wish to a million wishes so that I can wish not just for my self but for the people I love and the people in need.

I wish for a million more wishes.

At this point, I can't truly say I'm complete... not unless I have all the important people back in my life, I can say I am complete and contented.

Hope I have you guys back, probably not now... but real soon.

... and to all my detractors (artista????) ...ang buhay parang bato... its hard (la lang.. masyadong serious kasi)

I need to be back in the ball game... and I want it now... Its game time.

No comments: