Friday, April 3, 2009

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION CHECK.

Last december, I created 10 of my 2009 Resolution. Let's revisit those and see if I was able to cover what I promised to do this year.

1. Smile more and frown less or better yet always smile. I know that challenges will come my way, I'm gonna solve them one at a time with the best solutions I can think of. (Wow, very positive) CHECK!! 1 Point.

2. Be more positive, being pessimistic will only aggravate my hypertension and might result to me eating more. Keep a positive mindset of 2009. I will have a better and stronger 2009. CHECK!! 2 Points.

3. Strictly follow my diet. No pork, no beef. Low salt, low calorie, low fat... should I say don't eat. Goodbye lechon, goodbye caldereta, goodbye kare kare. As Dra. Feliciano says, this day onwards, I will live my life as if I am a fisherman who can only afford fish and chicken. But I am seeing exceptions every so often. Joke!! Oops!!! I missed!! I guess every meal is an exception.. sarap kumain, ano magagawa ko?

4. Ensure to always have meds and drink it as scheduled. Sekwet.. madami magagalit.

5. I will engage myself in more walking than sitting. So I plan to adhere with my floor walking schedule every day and will create an activity that will help me burn fats. I think... i think... i'm not sure... hehehe

6. I will make sure to budget my money wisely. Its not that I didn't last year... but I'd like to manage my budget this year so that I could have more savings. This is gonna happen, pretty soon.

7. I will allot at least Php 1000 every payday for savings. I might have been drunk when I wrote this... I'm stucked with 2 points.
8. I will call mom every so often, I miss her so much. Better yet, visit her twice a month. Still stucked with 2 points.

9. I'll make sure to have a balanced work and personal life. 20% work, 80% personal... balanced right? If someone sees this from the office... you guys know I'm joking. Seriously I am. Hehehhe. CHECK!! 3 Points.

10. I'll reserve number 10 for later, something that should come my way and I have to include it in my list. I haven't though of anything for my 10th resolution, we still have 2 more quarters... so no rush.

OMG!! 3 out of 9... that's sad. I really have to get going now... need to hit the sack... I have work at 1:30. Hopefully this is the start of my BEING BACK IN THE BALL GAME. TTFN!!

No comments: