Monday, September 15, 2008

I have my family back

Im exremely happy the storm has ended. It's really never the same when these people are not around. I don't expect wounds healed, because I know that scars will be left. I think the most important thing is we are together, we are sticking together. I super miss you guys and I thank you for welcoming us back.











Now we could look forward to our saturdays and sundays again with you guys.


Message ko lang sa ususerong tarsier na sinasabing kakampi nya ang universe.... mamatay ka sa inggit, dahil hindi magiging katulad ng sitwasyon mo ang sitwasyon namin coz truly I know, our friendship is real, sincere and the truest of all friendship. In fairness, maganda ang picture ng tarsier.. bilog na bilog ang mata. Wag nang choosy... effort humanap ng ganyang pic ng tarsier.

No comments: