Thursday, September 4, 2008

Missing my Friends... Missing my Family

I know that the past weeks has been rough. I will hold on to our promise that this friendship is not a one-shot deal friendship, that we shall stick not only with the good times but the most challenging and roughest. I miss you guys, I hope that we find that spot in heart not to forget but forgive. I'd like to find the end of the rainbow with bam and you guys. I hope that in time, you can grant my request, anyways we're the truest of friends right? A FAMILY.

I know there is a rainbow
For me to follow
To get beyond my sorrow
Thunder precedes the sunlight
So I'll be allright
If I can find that
Rainbow's end


I will be allright
If I can find that
Rainbow's
end


I super miss you guys, I love you and I hope you be with me and bam finding that rainbow's end.

No comments: