Thursday, November 13, 2008


I was searching for something on the net to post something on my blog and see what I found, pink butterfly picture. I know it's really nothing much, but for a person who's swamped and all stressed out with a lot of work, I'd do anything and everything to, for a while, stop and think of nice and simple things to unload the stress and complication of life, love and work.

I know what you're thinking... why don't I take a leave and leave the city and go to nice and serene place to rest. My answer is... no time. I'd like to utilize my simple moments with simple thoughts and uncomplicated stuff and this is one way to go about it.

Aside from this.. I look forward to my saturdays since I'd spend this time with my bambam and friends. I wish there were more saturdays and sundays... hehehe.

Love this work. Love you guys... see ya this saturday!!

2 comments:

GWINCHEESE said...

Mag-file ka na ng leave for our baguio trip!!! hehehehe! then dress yourself up as a pink butterfly and have a picture with the mataray na horsy na may kulay pink na hair in mines view! heheheh!

popoytoy said...

purrfffeeeecccctttttt!!!. I will friend. Ngayon na nga ako magfile.. as in now na... balik ako ng office to file the leave.. echos lang.